With all of the stress and pressure that comes with the holiday season it is easy to lose sight of what this time of year is all about. Family, loved ones, most of all the things we have, big and small to be thankful for. Having gratitude isn’t something that is easy for everyone. It can require effort, but it is well worth the challenge.
So, between the turkey (or Veggieducken) and the inevitable food coma, take a little time and see what would make your gratitude list. Even if it takes some time and effort, don’t let that stop you from giving thanks. There is always a lot to be thankful for, if we take the time to look for it.
And in case you were wondering, here are my top 5 reasons to give thanks today:
- I am grateful for my husband. He is truly my better half and I’m lucky that he thinks the same about me.
- I am grateful for my community, to live in beautiful, vibrant, funky place full of creative people and amazing opportunities especially at studio b mind body hair
- I am thankful for my friends. You know who you are! I’m honored that you allow me to share in all of life’s ups and downs. I love you all more than you will ever know.
- I am grateful for the gift of travel. Seeing the world opens the heart and mind in ways that nothing else can.
- I am grateful beyond words for doing work that matters each and every day. Helping people transform their lives allows me to live in gratitude.
If you read this blog, you’ve already given me a gift. You’re awesome. Thanks! I would like to give back. Please go to my homepage https://www.butlerhypnotherapy.com/ and download your free relaxation MP3 recording. Cheers, and happy Thanksgiving!